Department of Civil Engineering
Civil engineering deals with the skill and knowledge of building dams, bridges, highways, water supply system, modern townships, waste management and pollution prevention etc. The graduates of this program will receive jobs such as civil designer, township planner, building inspector, building material testing expert, construction project officer etc.
The Department is well equipped with all the necessary equipment in the laboratories as prescribed by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University. Utmost attention is paid in the conduct of experiments and to groom the students to meet the future challenges. The Laboratory facilities include the Laboratories of Soil mechanics, Hydraulics, Strength of material, Transportation, Environmental, Survey store and CAD center.
The department boasts of highly qualified faculty and well-equipped labs for field work.
- Dept. of Master of Business Administration
- Dept. of Computer Science
- Dept. of Civil Engineering
- Dept. of Electronics & Communication
- Dept. of Electrical & Electronics
- Dept. of Information Technology
- Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
- Dept. of Applied Science